Forum

Please click here to leave a message.

The Ulster Cricketer reserves the right not to publish submissions written under pseudonyms or which make gratuitous personal attacks.

taito

downpatrick cricket clud

14th Feb 2007

All the best with the new site shieldsy, yet another excuse for me to do no work.

Noel McCarey

Saintfield Cricket Club

13th Feb 2007

Good luck with this venture. All avenues for cricket debate have to be an improvement for all who play and follow the game from whatever viewpoint they support.

'The Turk'

Ballyclare

13th Feb 2007

Good luck Shieldsy mate with the new site.Wish you every success and look forward to seeing you at indoor nets soon.

Trevor Hamilton

Bready Cricket Club

13th Feb 2007

Peter, Congratulations on the launch of 'The Ulster Cricketer' Website. I look forward to your updates throughout the coming season.

Maurice Whelan

President / Chairman Railway Union/Dublin

13th Feb 2007

Good Luck with "The Ulster Cricketer", another great looking addition to the Cricket Sites from all in Leinster Cricket and especially us at Railway Union.

Bumperdale

BELFAST

12th Feb 2007

Peter,
Excellent innovation and another local website.
Every sucess. Its already been added to my favourites.
BILLY DALE

Ryan McMaster

Holywood CC

12th Feb 2007

Congrats and good luck Peter.
Should generate a bit of interest over the months - hope it works as you hope it to.
Also good luck for the 150th year! Holywood celebrated 125 last season, so we know how much work you guys will be putting in. Good Luck!

john m pryor

malahide

12th Feb 2007

Ed,
the site looks very good. i would just like to wish you all the very best for the future. as ryan has said another site for having a say about cricket in ireland. has to be good.

Ryan Haire

Office Bound

12th Feb 2007

Yet another "vehicle" for debate..good luck and happy editing !

Sam Turner

A Distance

12th Feb 2007

Love the Archives section, oh how the thinking within Irish cricket has changed!

Bryan Milford

NCU Public Relations Officer

11th Feb 2007

Best wishes on launch of site which is a welcome addition to local cricket scene.

I suspect it will have me tearing my non-existent hair out on occasions but thats all part of the fun.

russeller

headquarters

9th Feb 2007

Shieldsy,

Looking good mate-good luck with the venture buddy!

Stephen Hughes

Work

9th Feb 2007

Very impressive so far, nearly as good as CI's website!!!

Forum Editor

HQ

8th Feb 2007

Welcome to The Ulster Cricketer Forum

Please post your comments on any topic relating to Irish cricket and in particular the Feature and Archive articles on the site.

ivan mc combe

Muckamore

30th Nov -0001

League changes.
Why not just bite the bullet. Change it to two eights from next season. Surely the whole thing needs a good shake up to breathe some life into it. With the top six in Section two scheduled to stay there surely for the three or four better teams in that league next season will be a bore and we will see more end of season walk overs. I appreciate this may not be a "pc suggestion " but who seems to care. As for Colin Andrew's post it seems that as well as have the umpires standing until his team has decided when an innings should end he now thinks that the opponents should ring up to check that Civil Service are coming out to play. As any captain will tell you it's a big enough job getting your own team out, ground prepared and the tea without having to ring the visitors.